Fall season is gonna come right away, the wind starts blowing faster and the humidity have just lowered that makes all dried leaves fall down from their branches. As the time changes, our wardrobe collection must be changed as well. Perhaps some of you still comfortable with your denim collection, but that’s not a problem since denim fabric can be worn as your fall outfits. For women, taking attention to their fashion every times is important. Although, fashion trends will always continuously change from day to day, month to month, and year to year. Nowadays, denim has been included in the fashion trends everywhere. The fabric thickness is designed to be thicker to make us warmer when wearing it in a cold weather. I will recommend you some of denim fashion styles that might fit with your daily style. I hope you guys will like it!
Fall Looks #1
- Ribbed midi dress from Mango worth $49.99
- Denim Batwing-Sleeve Jacket from Forever 21 worth $42.00
- Fabric High-Tops from ZARA worth $59.90
For you who has a boyish style, you might like this one because it has a simple design and it’s comfortable to wear even if you do many activities that force you to move. With that simple long dress which is colored brown that can give you a warm vibe. You can also combine this look by adding a cross body sling bag or a backpack to be more boyish.
Fall Looks #2
- Double breasted denim trench from Mango worth $64.99
- High-Heeled Sock-Style Ankle Boots With Striped Detail from ZARA worth $89.90
This one will look more feminist and usual. But with the denim touch, it could give a new sensation into your fall outfits style. The coat like that would give you the touch of a classic style. And that kind of heels also looks so simple and warm by its sock. This fall outfits might be suitable for you who want to go to work or to the college. You can combine this with a hand bag and glasses to make your style looks more professional.
Fall Looks #3
- Ribbon-Trim Cropped Denim Jacket worth $29.90 and Ribbon-Trim Denim Skirt worth $17.90 from Forever 21
- Over-The-Knee Fabric Sneakers from ZARA worth $89.90
Well this looks pretty cool with its striped patch along the denim jacket and skirt. You can wear this when you want to walk around the city, or either if you want to go hang out and clubbing with your friend, this will fit in. The over knee sneakers will transfer you a warm feeling and more energy. You can combine this one with pink transparent sunglasses and a long earring.
Fall Looks #4
- Off-shoulder crop top worth $19.99 and Jeans flare Wideleg worth $79.99 from Mango
- Denim Utility Jacket from Forever 21 worth $34.90
- Faux Patent Leather Oxfords from Forever 21 worth $22.90
By its flared jeans, your style will looks more hippie, fun and cool. The denim fabric seems so dominant in this fall outfits. So I try to put on a simple crop top for a cozy looks and also a pair of leather oxfords for a few classic touch. You can combine this with an orange transparent sunglasses and also a handbag if you wanna go outdoor for chillin.